Dungeon League: A Quick Update
It’s been a while since I last wrote about Dungeon League – the fantasy football board game I’m working on. Since then we’ve made a lot of progress on all fronts. So, it’s time for a quick update:
We did a lot of playtesting and as a result the rules have been refined multiple times and now count more than 5000 words plus explaining images. Until now it’s a simple Word document and the final layout in InDesign still needs to be done.
Florian Haeckh joined our team to color all the characters Lena is drawing. We’re extremely happy with his work, which you can see in the pictures below.
The player cards are finalized and I’m very happy with the result. It captures the fantasy theme nicely while presenting all necessary information in a clear and neatly arranged way.
The football field got an update, too. The energy bars as well as the score display and the bar to keep track of the played rounds were added to keep as much info as possible on the game board itself.
And just recently we have launched a website for Dungeon League.
This was just a quick overview of what has happened on this project in the last months. We’re now working on finishing the rest of the character art (till now 8 of 35 players are completely finished), on the club cards, all the tokens and of course testing and balancing also keeps us busy.
If you want to get updates on Dungeon League more regularly, please visit the website or follow us on Facebook.